All the HTET Aspirants, Education Bhaskar want to draw your attention to big updated news that Haryana Government & Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) is going to conduct the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2017 very soon. We will inform you as notification released.
The test will be in two modes:
- Online – Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Offline- Traditional Paper Written Test
Table of Contents:-
What is HTET:
HTET stands for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. It is also famous for it’s another name i.e. Haryana TET. The Test is conducted annually for those keen candidates who wish to make the career in the reputed & respective field of Education in Teaching. The TET qualified person is to be eligible to teach in the Government School recognised by Department of School Education. Before it was called as State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET).
BSEH conducts this test in the following 3 Levels:
- Level/Paper I: who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher)
- Level II: who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher)
- Level III: who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
All the Qualified candidates of this test have issued the Certificate which is valid for five years. More Detailed information about Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test is mentioned below:
What is the Eligibility:
- For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I): Candidates for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with two-year Diploma in Elementary Education / four years B.El.Ed / two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II): Candidates for this category should have Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) candidates with two years D.Ed./ B.Ed. OR 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) With 50 percent in BA or B.Sc. Both Appearing & passed Candidates are Eligible.
- For Lecturers of Class XI-XII: Candidates for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.
Procedure to Apply Online:
Important Key Dates
- Date of HTET exam: March 2017
- Online Registration and uploading of images and Downloading of e-Challan for fee payment through designated Banks: January 2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Payment by Banks: January 2017
- Date of download Admit Card: March 2017
- Online Correction in particulars: NA
|Sr.No.||Date of Test||Category||Timing|
|1.||March 2017||PRT (Primary Teacher) Level 1||11:00 AM- 02:00 PM|
|2.||March 2017||TGT Level 2||02:00 PM- 04:30PM|
|3.||March 2017||PGT(Level 3)||02:00PM- 04:30 PM|
Syllabus and Exam Pattern Described by BSEH
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||MCQs
|(ii) Language I||30||30|
|(iii) Language II||30||30|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30||30|
Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours Structure and Content:
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||MCQs
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|(iv)(a) Mathematics and Science Teacher: Mathematics and Science (b) Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science (c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)||60
- Click Here for Full Official HTET exam Notification
- Click Here to Apply Online Now