The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has announced notification for a list of open positions in all government colleges in the state. The notification from the Haryana Education Department stated that there are 1535 vacancies for the role of Assistant Professor (College Cadre) in various subjects in the Higher Education Department, Haryana. The Haryana Public Service Commission will soon release the official notification for the HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023, which includes these 1535 posts in the Higher Education Department of Haryana.
Table of Contents
HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2023- An Overview
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Advt No.||HPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 57700- 182400/-|
|Last Date to Apply||January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Subject Wise Assistant Professor Posts|
|HPSC Assistant Professor||Postgraduation and/or with 55% marks in the related field and NET Qualified
|Post Name||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|HPSC Assistant Professor||18 Years||42 Years|
- Written Exam (87.5% Weightages): To qualify for the interview stage, a candidate must score a minimum of 50% in the written exam for the General category and 45% for the Reserved category (including all horizontal and vertical reservation cases).
- Interview (12.5% Weightage)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission, i.e. www.hpsc.gov.in, and navigate the link of Apply Online on the left as shown in the image below.
- Step 2: Click On the “Click Here to Apply” link just after the Advertisement of “Advertisement No. – Assistant Professor (College Cadre)”
- Step 3: It will open the Online Application page. On this application page, you have to go through 3 steps; Signup, Fill Registration Form & Upload Document and make Payment. Before going for final submission, cross-verify your details by clicking on the preview button.
- Signup: Provide your valid mobile number and email ID. This is needed for OTP in future updates related to notification and communication.
- Fill Registration Form & Upload Document: You will have to fill in all correct and required details, including your Aadhaar Number and upload a recent passport-size photo and signature.
- Payment: In this step, you have to pay the registration fee via an online payment method like Debit/Credit Card/Net banking/UPI.
- Take the printout of the application form and payment receipt for future reference.
|Male (Gen/ Other State)||₹ 1000/-|
|Male/ Female (Others)||₹ 250/-|
Application fees can be paid via online payment methods like Debit/Credit Card/Net banking/UPI.
|Date of Notification||January 2023|
|Start Date of Submission of Online Application||January 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Online ApplicationJanuary 2023||January 2023|
|Date of Written Exam||February 2023|
|Date of Interview||March 2023|
|Date of Final Result||March 2023|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Total Questions: 100 (All questions carry equal marks)
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration of Exam: 2 Hours
- Language of Paper: Bilingual (English & Hindi)
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type OMR-Based Exam
- In case a candidate neither attempts a question nor darkens the fifth option/bubble, then
One-fourth of the marks will be deducted for each such question.
|General Awareness, General mental
ability, Comprehension, Logical Reasoning and analytical ability, Decision making
and problem-solving, Basic numeracy, Data interpretation and the questions related
to the History, Geography, Polity, Economy and Culture of Haryana