About Patwari and their functions:
Patwari i.e. Village Accountant is an administrative government officer at the village/rural level having the duty to maintaining the records related to land. The records kept by the patwari are used for calculating land revenues.
Duties/Functions of Patwari:
- The maintenance of the record of the crop grown at every harvest.
- The keeping of the record of rights up to date by the punctual record of mutations.T
- The accounts of the preparation of statistical returns embodying the information derived from the harvest inspections, register of mutation and record of rights.
HSSC Patwari Overview:
|Haryana Patwari Recruitment 2021-22 – News 2021, Online Applications, Admit Card, Results|
|Name of Post||Patwari (Village Accountant)|
|Conducting Authority||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|🌐 Apply Online Now|
|📚 Best Books for Patwari Preparation|
📚 Download HSSC Preparation App
Patwari Recruitment – In the News
These are the Important Points about Haryana Police Recruitment, taken from various Sources:
Vacancies & their Qualifications
|Category||Post Name||Number of posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Cat. No. 1||Patwari||588 Posts||Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.2400/-||Graduate or its equivalent|
How to Apply
- Visit the official web portal of Haryana Staff Selection commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in
- Find and click on the Advertisement link labelled with Advt. Number 7/2019 and click on it as shown below:
- Click on the Registration button and read the advertisement details and instructions carefully.
- Then Proceed to “Online Application” to fill up the online application form as per guidelines.
- Submit the information and then fill the other required details in the application & upload Photo and Signature. Then Submit.
- Pay the application fee through online mode and proceed to final submission.
- Save and print the system generated application form for future use.
Note that: Already registered candidates just need to “Sign In” by using their application number and password. The registration number can be saved at the time of registration number and also can be found at their valid e-mail ID/Mobile No.
Selection Process & Exam Pattern:
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
|2||Socio-Economic criteria and experience||10|
The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into to parts comprising:-
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science,
Computer, English, Hindi and concerned or relevant subject, as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography,
Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
(iii) The marks for socio-economic criteria and experience shall be allocated as follows:
if neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant’s family viz father, mother, spouse, brother, and Son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/Board/ Corporation/Company/statutory body/Commission/Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India.
|Date of Publication||June 2021|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||June 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||June 2019 (11:59 PM)|
|Closing Date for deposit of fee||July 2021|
|Date of Issuing Admit Card/Call Letter||10-15 Days Before Exam Date|
|Date of Examination||September 2021 Onwards|
|Date of Announcing Result||Not Announced|
Patwari Exam Date:
|Post Name||Cat. No. & Advt. No.||Exam Date (expected)|
|Patwari||Cat No. 1 of 7/2019||September 2021|
Patwari Recruitment 2018 Cut-off
The last examination cut-off marks. According to an analysis, the cut-off will be higher than the previous year.
|Category Name||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
Read Full HSSC Advertisement 7/2019: