Table of Contents:-
GJU Hisar Admission 2018 www.gjust.ac.in Application Form.
|Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology (GJUST), Hisar Admission 2018-19 – News, Online Applications, Admit Card, Results|
|Name of Organization||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar|
|Courses Offered||Master Degree (PG -Post Graduation) Courses, Bachelor Degree (Under Graduate-UG), Dual Degree B.Sc. (Hons.) with masters (3 years+2 years) programmes.|
|Admission Form Status||Not Announced|
|Entrance Exam Dates||June 2018 onwards|
|Admission Result Dates||June onwards|
|Counselling Status||July 2018 onwards|
|Facilities||Separate Hostels, INFLIBNET Library, Big Auditorium, Fully Wifi Campus, Shopping Complex, Cafes, etc.|
|Download Prospectus 2018-19||Apply Online Now|
Master Degree Programmes:
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Psychology
- M.Sc. in Microbiology
- M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. in Mass Communication
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- M.Sc. in Chemistry
- M.Sc. in Food Technology
- M.Sc. in Mathematics
- Master of Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal Disorders, Neurological Disorders, Cardiothoracic & Pulmonary Disorders, Sports Physiotherapy, Pediatric Physiotherapy.
- M.Sc. in Advertising Management and PR
- Master of Pharmacy ( M.Pharm.) Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Pharm. (Pharmacognosy)
- Master of Physiotherapy
Bachelor Degree Programmes:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Dua Degree Programmes (Hons):
- B.Sc. (Hons) + M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biotechnology (3 Years+2 Years=5 Years) and M.Sc. (Economics)-2 Years
- For Bachelor Programmes: Applicants apply for Bachelor’s Degree Courses should have qualified their Higher Secondary or 12th Class examination with relevant Subject Combination with not less than 50% aggregate marks for admission from recognized Board to these programmes.
- For PG Diploma Programmes: Applicants should have completed their Masters/ Post Graduation (PG) from the relevant discipline with well and good marks from a recognized College or University.
- For Master Programmes: Applicants apply for Master’s Degree courses should have Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks in relevant discipline or Subjects from any recognised university.
How to Apply: Procedure to Apply Online
Before beginning the process of online application, candidates need to have necessary documents: – Scanned latest photo, signature and scanned Category Certificate (Only reserved category students).
- Candidates should go to the official website of the university i.e. www.gjust.ac.in and Click on the button label with ” APPLY ONLINE 2018″.
- Applicants need to go through the below all the four stages as mentioned below respectively:
- Candidate Registration (Need to fill all the essential detail )
- Payment the Application Fee (Can pay through e-challan, Debit/Credit Card or Netbanking)
- Confirm and Submit Application Form (Upload scanned documents i.e. Photo, Sign & Certificate)
- Take a Hard Copy of Admit Card. (Will be required at the time of entrance exam)
|For General Category candidates||₹ 1000/|
|For Reserved categories of Haryana (SC/BC & EBP candidates of Haryana)||₹ 250/-|
Note: An applicant can apply for more than one courses, he/ she will have to pay application form/registration fee for each programme separately (except M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Sc. Microbiology).
|Availability of University Prospectus (download from website: www.gjust.ac.in) Except MBA Part-Time (Evening)||May 2018 onwards|
|Closing date to generate and download e-Challan||June 2018|
|Closing date for payment of fee through e-Challan||June 2018 (up to working hours of Punjab National Bank)|
|Closing date for payment of fee through Net Banking or Debit/ Credit Card||June 2018|
|Closing date for submission of Online Application Form||June 2018|
|Last date for correction in category in online information of the candidate(s) on request through e-mail: [email protected] OR/ in person to University Computer & Informatics Centre with documentary proof||June 2018|
|Entrance Tests, Displaying of merit lists of Entrance Tests and Counselling Schedule||June 2018 onwards|
|for more: Download Prospectus|
The selection of an eligible candidate will be by the merit list drawn by the marks obtained in the Entrance Test subject to meeting other conditions as provided in the Prospectus.
Candidates with identical/same scores or Rank in Entrance Test or GATE/ GPAT/ CAT the merit will be described as under:
- Marks percentage in the qualifying examination
- The candidate older in age will be preferred.
GJUST News- Entrance Test Result 2018:
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar will declare the GJUST Entrance Test Result 2018. Candidates can check their result on the official website or by the direct link which is given below.