Industrial Training Department (ITI), Haryana has issued the admission notification for eligible candidates who wish to take admission in (Engineering/Non-Engineering) Technical Industries Courses in various fields for session 2017-18. 116 Govt. ITIs and 33 Govt. ITIs for Women) as well as 223 Private ITIs under Craftsman Training Scheme. 1 year and 2 years duration courses are being run in these institutes. In the last academic year 2016-17, about 58772 sanctioned seats in 3430 trade units have been released for admission in Govt. ITIs and 37604 seats in 2248 trade units have been released for admission in Private ITIs. Eligible and Interested candidates are invited to apply through Offline mode of application by purchasing the Application Form cum Prospectus or Brochure. more detailed information about Haryana ITI Admission 2017 is mentioned below:
Table of Contents:-
ITI Haryana Overview:
|Haryana ITI – Admission 2017, Counselling, Results 2017-18|
|Name of Organization||Industrial Training Department (ITI) Haryana|
|Courses Offered||ITI in various fields like -Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Plumber, Welder, Mechanic Diesel, Wireman and Stenography Hindi, Draughtsman Civil, COPA, Mechanic Diesel, Turner, Sheet Metal Worker etc.|
|Admission Form Status||Announced|
|Online Registration||5th July-20th July 2017|
|Result Date||24 July 2017|
|Counselling||24th July 2017 onwards|
|Online Form Sample||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Click Here to Download Propectus||ITI Admission Schedule 2017|
|Govt. ITI Seat Released 2017-18||Pvt. ITI Seat Released 2017-18|
Little about ITI Haryana & Courses Offered:
Industrial Training Department (ITI) is offering many of Diploma Courses, Certificate Courses on the basis of qualification i.e. 8th or 10th or 12th passed candidates & aim to admission to advance Module of CoE, the candidate should have ITI Pass or having any ITI Diploma or should have the training of Basic Module.
- ITI provides many special courses for Girls/Women so that they become Self Employed.
- All the Courses offered are on regular basis.
- Various trades under these courses for ITI: -Fitter, Sheet Metal Worker, Plumber, Welder, Mechanic Diesel, Wireman and Stenography Hindi, Draughtsman Civil, COPA, Mechanic Diesel, Turner, Sheet Metal Worker etc.
- It also started the news trades- “Soil Testing and crop Technician” and “Geo-informatics Assistant” from session 2017-18.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants wishing to apply should have required qualification to take admission into defined /offered courses which are on the basis of 8th passed, 10th passed or 12th qualified students while Admission Seeker for Advance Module of CoE, should have ITI / Having a Diploma or should have the training of Basic Module.
- Age Limit: To be an Eligible candidate to apply, Minimum age 14 years for admission. ( Note that: – No upper age limit for admission. Admission will be made on the basis of merit.)
How to Apply:
All the Eligible and Interested candidates who wish to apply for these ITI Courses need to apply through the offline mode of application by filling application form cut Prospectus.
|APPLY ONLINE NOW|
There will be Helpdesk and counselling centers are to be established in all Govt. lTls where:-
- Student strength is more than 100 and
- Students strength is less than 100 but COPA trade is functioning.
Selection Procedure: Selection of eligible candidates will be on the basis of Merit List.
|Starting date of application form||5th July 2017|
|Last date of application||20th July 2017|
|Regular classes will start from||August 2017|
|Admission schedule for 19 C.O.E. Basis and Advance Module||August 2017 to January 2018|
|1st Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment)||24th July 2017|
|2nd Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment)||31th July 2017|
|3rd Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment)||7th August 2017|