Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test ( PSTET ) is conducted by the Government of Punjab and with the Department (CDAC Mohali or Education Board). This Exam is the best opportunity for those candidates who wish to make their career as a Government Teacher in the Education Department of Punjab. On the basis of this Test, candidates recruit as Primary Teacher for classes 1st-5th and 6th-8th in Schools run by Government and Private management.
“No Notification is published till. We will inform you as notification published. Stay tuned!”
All the Interested and B.Ed. Qualified candidates and Full fills the Eligibility must go through this PSTET Exam.
Table of Contents:-
|PSTET 2019 – News, Online Applications, Admit Card, Results|
|Name of Test||PSTET or Punjab TET|
|Conducting Authority||The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)|
|Eligibility||UG/PG + D.Ed./B.Ed|
|Exam Dates||March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria Required: Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE:
- Teachers of class I-V (PRT): Those Candidates wish to teach class must be Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) Qualified with well n Good marks. NOTE THAT: Graduate candidates can also apply. And with the Educational Qualification, the Essential Qualification will be count.
- Teachers of Class VI-VIII (TGT): Candidates wish to teach these classes, must have Bachelor Degree like B.A/B.Sc Degree or other Graduation Degree with well n good marks or Equivalent Qualification. With the Educational Qualification, the Essential Qualification will be count. See the Notification for more.
Candidates should be passed/appearing in B.Ed/Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks for both sections.
How to apply:
All the Candidates full of confidence and are Eligible to apply, required to apply via Online /Offline mode by filling up the application forms and need to submit after successful submission.
There are the following steps to Apply Online:
- Well, candidates 1st required to logging on the Official Website of the Department i.e. www.tetpunjab.com and after reading the complete Guidelines and Instructions for filling Online Application Form, candidates have to register their name.
Click Here for more Detail
- Applicant needs to fill all the necessary required details, upload photo, signature.
- After the Successful Registration. There is required to download and print out & Xerox the system generated application form for further use like at the time of Interview etc.
|Category||Only Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General / BC / OBC Category||Rs. 500 /- (Five hundred)||Rs. 1000 /- (One Thousand)|
|SC / ST Category||Rs. 300 /- (Three hundred )||Rs. 600 /- (Six hundred)|
Fee Payment Mode
- Payment through Challan
- Cash Deposit in HDFC Bank
- Cash Deposit in AXIS Bank
- Online payment through Credit / Debit Card
Important Key Dates:
|PSTET Events||Important Dates|
|PSTET 2019 registration starts from||February 2019|
|Application process ends on||February 2019|
|Correction in Application form||End of February 2019|
|Date for issue admit card||March 2019|
|Examination date||March 2019|
|PSTET Result||May 2019|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
|Test Pattern||No. of Questions||Marks description||Classes|
|Paper 1): Objective Type questions papers.||150 MCQs||1 marks for each question||For classes 1 to v to become teachers.|
|Paper 2): objective type question paper||150 MCQs||1 Marks for each question||For classes vi to viii to become teachers for the upper primary teacher.|
* Can be Changed by Officials.
The admit card for PSTET can be downloaded from the official website before one month before the date of examination. To download the Admit Card, candidates have registration application number and date of birth. Admit Card/Roll Number is mandatory to have appeared in the final exam. In the case of any mistake/error, the candidate should immediately contact the exam conducting authority.
The PSTET result will be declared by Punjab Board within 2-3 months after the exam date. Candidates who qualified the test will be eligible for the vacant seats. After result declaration, the authority will verify the documents of qualifying candidates and issued the certificate.
|PSTET 2019||May 2019|
- Complete Advt details
- Apply Online Now