Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has recently conducted the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2017 on dated 23rd & 24th December 2017 for PRT, TGT, and PGT levels. While talking about the result, according to the official sources the result has been declared today on 1st March 2018. For information, The TET is compulsory is to be eligible to teach in the Government School recognized by Department of School Education. Before it was called as State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET).
The process of Checking OMR Answer Sheet is completed and the result is ready but due to the Aadhaar-based Biometric Attendance could not be completed on the exam day for all examinees due to technical and other reasons. According to BSEH issued lists, over 15,000 candidates need to go through the Aadhaar verification. Candidates can check the list from this link: http://www.bseh.org.in/list-of-candidates-label-for-biometric-attendance/.
However, for those candidates who couldn’t be able to complete the Aadhaar-based identification process on 23rd February, will have to go through the completion of verification process at the Teachers’ Building at the Board Headquarters on 24th February & 25th February 2018 between 9 AM to 5 PM. Read the press note from this link:
Every year a lot of candidates appear in the exam and only 12-15% get selected. To qualify the exam, candidates need 60% (90 marks) for all except SC/PH ( 55%/82 marks). All the aspirants who have appeared in the above exam can check the important dates related to the result declaration of HTET. These following dates will help the candidates to keep a track on all the events.
Table of Contents:-
|HTET 2017 Result|
|Name of Test||HTET or Haryana TET|
|Conducting Authority||Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Exam Dates||23rd & 24th December 2017|
|HTET Result Date||1 March 2018|
|Issue of HTET Certificate||Not Announced|
This time total of approx 5 lakh candidates registered for the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 in which Level 1 PRT (primary teacher) includes 1,49,361 candidates, for level 2 (TGT teacher) 1,67,364 and Level 3 (PGT Lecturer) 1,27,352 applicants.
|Level 1 PRT||1,49,361|
|Level 2 TGT||1,67,364|
|Level 3 PGT||1,27,352|
How to Check HTET Result 2017 online?
- Before checking result, candidates must have their Roll Number, Date of Birth (DOB). Candidates can check their result by Name and father’s/husband’s name.
- Then go to the official website of HTET i.e. www.htet.nic.in and click on the button with label HTET 2017 Result and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Enter your roll number and Date of Birth (DOB) and captcha code given beside the box.
- After this, you will find the box, Enter the Roll Number and check your Result.
- There is another way to check the result, Name wise result. Enter the Name/Father Name, Date of Birth etc. to view the result as well as Score Card and Cut off Marks.
- Download or print the result for the same for further references.
|Click Here to Check the Result|
Forgot HTET Roll number/Registration Number?
- Case 1: Those candidates who forgot and lost their roll number can obtain it by using their registration number. Registration number can be found on the phone number and email ID which has to be given at the time of registration.
Recover your Roll number from Registration number
- Case 2: If you have forgotten the registration number or password, you can you can recover these by Aadhaar Card Number, Name and Date of Birth. Get your Registration Number by using Aadhaar Card
- Case 3: If you are still unable to get your marks/results, you can contact board’s officials at the following details:
email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
|Updates: 1 March 2018, HTET 2017 Results declared except 1816 candidates due to absent in biometric attendance.|
|Updates: 22 February 2018, HTET 2017 Results delayed due to incomplete Aadhaar-based Identification.|
Updates: Haryana Board has updated the Exam syllabus and pattern for examination: Click Here to view New Exam Pattern and Syllabus
HTET Certificate Validity Period:
- The HTET certificate validity period for qualifying candidate is five years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no any restriction on the number of attempts for eligible candidates. Those candidates who already qualified exam can reattempt exam for improvement.
HTET Result Analysis:
The Board of School Education officials also releases the ‘Result Analysis’ of HTET exam. This analysis includes total candidates applied for the exams the number of candidates appeared, pass percentage district wise-subject wise, level-wise, gender-wise, cutoff marks, candidate’s lean and much more.
|Level||Pass Percentage||Pass Candidates|
|Level 1 (PRT)||12.51%||–|
|Level 3 (PGT)||0.83%||969|