Here is a big news for all the job seekers who are preparing for working in the Government job. Haryana Government has announced to release about 35000 vacancies for Haryana Group D which includes (Security Gaurd, Beldar, Library Attendant, Helper, Sewadar, chowkidars, Gauge Reader, Safai Karamchari, etc.) in the State Haryana. CM Manohar Lal Khattar announced about these vacancies in his house by addressing the Balmiki community. He also stated that there will not be any educational criteria for chowkidars and Safai Karamchari posts. A new committee will be formed which will conduct the exma and select the candidates on the merit list. All the eligible and keen candidates can apply through online mode of application by registering their information n online portal. More detail about HSSC Recruitment 2018 for 4th class Bharti recruitment. Read the full notification below:
Haryana Group D Bharti Overview:
|Haryana Group D Vacancies 2018 Bharti– News, Online Applications, Admit Card, Results, Merit List|
|Name of Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of the Vacancies||Group D (ग्रुप डी भर्ती) or 4th Class|
|Number of Vacancies||35000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Merit List|
|Apply Online Now|
|Exam Date and Merit List|
Table of Contents:-
Educational Qualification: The keen candidates who wish to apply for chowkidars and Safai Karamchari posts, no any minimum educational qualification required. For all other vacancies other than these, candidates should 10th and 12th qualified from a recognized board or institution.
Age limit: Applicants age should be between 18 years to 40 years age as on 1st January 2019. Age recreation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates.
How to Apply:
follow the step to step guide for how to do online registration for Group D.
- Visit the official webpage of the HSSC i.e. http://www.hssc.gov.in/ and click on the link labelled with Advertisement 2018.
- An advertisement page will be open. In Advt. page you can read full advt. can check important dates and instructions to apply online.
- There you will find 2 options, Login and New Registration. Click on the button with ‘New Registration’ in beside the login button.
- Read the instructions and click no button ‘Apply Now’.
- An Instructions page will be open, read all the instructions like application fee, photo and signature format etc. and click on the agreed button.
- Fill all the required personal details correctly. Review and final submit the application form.
- Upload the required documents like photo, signature, DMC, Caste certificate, Residencial certificate etc.
- Pay the application fee via online mode.
- Complete the final submission and print the system generated application along with fee receipt for future use.
|General/ Cremilair OBC||NA|
|Non- Crimilair OBC||NA|
|SC/ ST/ PH||NA|
|Starting Date of Online Application form||July 2018|
|Closing Date of Online Application form||August 2018|
|Last date of Application fee Submission||August 2018|
|Issue Date of Admit Card||September 2018|
|Date of Examination||September 2018|
|Declaration of Result||October 2018|
|Display of merit list||November 2018|
Declaration of Result or Display of Merit List:
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will declare the result or display the merit list prepared by the committee after a month after the date of examination. Candidates must have the registration number or Roll Number to check their result or list. Those aspirants who will be cleared the merit list will be called for joining.
Haryana Group D News:
Forgot the Registration Number/Not able to download the Admit Card or Check Merit List?
If any candidate forgot the registration number or not able to download the admit card, or not able to check his/her result, or check merit list or have any other issue or problem or query, they can contact committee:
Contact Number: ++91-172-2566597 (Inquiry)
Email ID: NA
HSSC Official Website: www.hssc.gov.in