Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU) Hisar is famous with its name as HAU. HAU is named after India’s 5th Prime Minister, Chaudhary Charan Singh. The University is counted in one of the most prominent agriculture university in India and Asia. It publishes the highest number of research papers among agricultural universities in India. CCS HAU has advertised the notification under Advt. No. for filling up the various Group C non-teaching vacancies. The detailed CCS HAU Hisar recruitment information is mentioned below:
Table of Contents:-
CCS HAU Hisar Group C Overview:
|Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU) Hisar Group C Vacancies 2019 Bharti– News, Online Applications, Admit Card, Results, Merit List|
|Name of Organization||Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU) Hisar|
|Name of the Vacancies||Group C (ग्रुप सी भर्ती) or 3rd Class|
|Number of Vacancies||NA|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Skill Tests|
|🌐 Apply Online Now|
Details of Posts:
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + 3600 GP and Rs 5200-20200 + 2400 GP (revised to level-4)
Here is the full detail of various posts to be vacant for the university campus, described below:
Name and Number of posts:
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Number of Posts|
|1||School Teacher (English)||01|
|3||Instructor (Dress Designing)||01|
|4||Training Assistant (KVK Farm)||09|
|6||Senior Technical Assistant (Agri. Engineering)||01|
|7||Senior Technical Assistant (Entomology)||01|
|8||Senior Technical Assistant (Social Science)||01|
|9||Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Pathology)||01|
|10||Senior Technical Assistant (Plant Breeding)||03|
|11||Senior Technical Assistant (Agronomy)||03|
|13||Section Officer/ Junior Engineer (Civil)||08|
|15||Section Officer (Horticulture)||01|
|16||Senior Technician (Video Production)||01|
|17||Assistant Hostel Warden (Female)||01|
|27||Heavy Vehicle Driver||02|
|28||Road Roller Driver||01|
|32||Mechanic (Refrigerator & AC)||01|
How to Apply:
follow the step to step guide for how to do online registration for Group C.
- Candidates need to visit the CCS HAU’s official website, i.e., http://www.hau.ac.in/ and click on the link labelled with Advertisement.
- You will find two links there, one for reading or download full advt. Pdf link and another one for an online application form.
- After reading the advt. Carefully, if you find yourselves eligible for the posts given in the notification, click on the link labelled with “Apply Online“.
- Documents Required before applying:
Documents Required before Registration
- Matriculation Certificate
- Eligibility Qualification Certificate
- Sports Gradation (ESP) Certificate (if applicable)
- Haryana Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (SC/BCA/BCB) (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Orphan Certificate (if applicable)
- Widow Certificate (if applicable)
- Denotified tribe Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo and Signature
- Self Declaration / Undertaking (if applicable)
- A valid/active e-mail id and Mobile Number with validity for a minimum period of next one Year is the must. Only registered email id will be considered for all future correspondence.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will be open where you can read the instructions for the online application form.
- Fill the application form with correct details. Then save it and proceed.
- Pay the application fee and generate the system generated application form along with fee receipt for future references.
The selection of eligible candidates will be on the basis of marks obtained in written test and Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience.
|Written Examination||90 marks|
|Socio-Economic Criteria and Experience||10 marks|
Important Key Dates:
|Opening date for submission of online applications||2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||2019|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||2019|
Declaration of Result or Display of Merit List:
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (CCS HAU) Hisar will declare the result and prepare the merit list on the on the basis of marks. The expected date of result declaration is after 1 month from the date of examination. Those aspirants who will be cleared the merit list will be called for joining. Candidates must note down the registration number as well as roll number for future uses.