Table of Contents:-
What is CTET:
This is a regular Test which is the essential qualification for any person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any schools of the Central Government (like KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) as well as schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi. Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), Government of India has charged the responsibility to CBSE, Delhi to conduct the Examination.
|CTET 2017 Notification, Exam, Results|
|Name of Test||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of School Education (CBSE)|
|Eligibility||UG/PG + D.Ed./B.Ed|
|Exam Dates||23rd July 2017|
- Level I-Primary Level Teachers (Class 1st to 5th)
- Level II- Junior Level Teachers (Class 6 to 8 )
- Level I-Primary Level Teachers: Candidates wish to teach the Class 1st to 5th should have Intermediate (Class 12th) Qualified with well n good marks plus have two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.) or BSTC.
- Level II- Junior Level Teachers: Candidates wish to be the teacher of class 5th to 8th, should have Graduation Degree from any recognised University plus two years Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed.
Also Read: HTET 2017 Haryana TET News www.htet.nic.in
How to Apply:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|For General & OBC||Rs.600/-||Rs.1000/-|
|SC& ST & Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
|CTET 2017 Event||Important Dates|
|Opening date for Online registration||June 2017|
|Last Date of online application||June 2017|
|Period of online correction in Particulars||June 2017|
|Date of download Admit Card||July 2017|
|CTET Paper-I Primary Teacher (PRT) Exam||23rd July 2017
09:30 AM- 12:00 PM
|CTET Paper II (TGT) Exam||23rd July 2017
14:00 PM- 16:30 PM
|Declaration of Result||August 2017|
Selection Process & Conditions:
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certification will be valid for seven years. The validity will be count from the all categories result from declaration date.
- No any restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a TET Certificate.
- An individual who has qualified TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
|I||150 MCQs which carry
|II||150 MCQs which carry
CTET Admit Card:
All the candidates who applied for CTET 2017, for those admit card will be open on the official website. Candidates can download it before one month from the date of examination. There is not entry without admit card in the examination hall. Admit Card bears all the basic details of the candidate like name, father’s name, Roll Number, Centre name & centre code with photo and sign on it. If any candidate has problem in downloading admit card or in the case of any discrepancy, the candidate can contact the officials of the exam conducting authority.
CTET Results 2017
The CTET result will be declared tentatively within 2-3 months from the date of examination. To be qualified, candidates must have marks percentages above the 60%. Eligible and qualified aspirant will be called for document verification and then after documents verification, the certificate will be issued.
CTET Result Dates
|CTET February 2017||May/June|
|CTET September 2017||September/October|
- Advertisement Notice
- Apply Online Application Forms
- Information Bulletin (English)
- Information Bulletin (Hindi)
- Previous year Question Papers
Stay tuned to Education Bhaskar for more information & news !