Latest Updates As per the latest updates, CTET 2018 Examination will be conducted via online mode form this year. It is expected that exam pattern will also be changed. CTET Online Application Form 2018 is expected to be released soon at www.ctet.nic.in. However, the release date has not been announced yet.
Table of Contents:-
- What is CTET:
- CBSE CTET 2018 Overview:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualifications:
- How to Apply Online:
- CTET 2018 Important Dates:
- Selection Process & Conditions:
- Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Books:
- CTET Exam Pattern Paper 1
- CTET Exam Pattern Paper 2
- CTET Admit Card:
- CTET 2018 Results
- CTET News:
What is CTET:
This is a regular Test which is the essential qualification for any person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any schools of the Central Government (like KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) as well as schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi. Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), Government of India has charged the responsibility to CBSE, Delhi to conduct the Examination.
CBSE CTET 2018 Overview:
|Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2018 Quick Overview|
|Name of Test||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Conducting Authority||Central Board of School Education (CBSE)|
|Eligibility||UG/PG + D.Ed./B.Ed|
- Level I-Primary Level Teachers (Class 1st to 5th)
- Level II- Junior Level Teachers (Class 6 to 8 )
|For Level I PRT (Class I-V)||For Level II TGT (Class VI-VIII)|
|Candidates wish to teach the Class 1st to 5th should have Intermediate (Class 12th) Qualified with well n good marks plus have two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.) or BSTC.|
|Junior Level Teachers: Candidates wish to be the teacher of class 5th to 8th, should have Graduation Degree from any recognised University plus two years Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed.|
Also Read: HTET 2018 Haryana TET News www.htet.nic.in
How to Apply Online:
- Open the CTET or CBSE official website i.e. cbse.nic.in or www.ctet.nic.in
- Click on Button label with “Apply Online for CTET 2018“
- Read the instructions and then fill the application form carefully with correct details, then click Preview.
- Recheck all filled detail and submit for final registration.
- Print or save the system generated Registration Number and Password.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and signature in required format and size, submit.
- Now, pay the application fee through either offline (Challan/Bank deposit) or online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Netbanking)
- Take the printout of “Confirmation Page” for the record and keep it for their future reference.
- There is no need to be sent to CTET Unit.
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|For General & OBC||Rs.600/-||Rs.1000/-|
|SC& ST & Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
CTET 2018 Important Dates:
|Opening date for Online registration||2018|
|Last Date of online application||2018|
|Period of online correction in Particulars||2018|
|Date of download Admit Card||2018|
|CTET Paper-I Primary Teacher (PRT) Exam||2018|
|CTET Paper II (TGT) Exam||2018|
|Declaration of Result||2018|
Selection Process & Conditions:
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certification will be valid for seven years. The validity will be count from the all categories result from declaration date.
- No any restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a TET Certificate.
- An individual who has qualified TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Books:
|I||150 MCQs which carry|
|II||150 MCQs which carry|
CTET Exam Pattern Paper 1
|Sr. No.||Subject||Number of question||Marks|
|1||Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|3||Language – 1||30||30|
|4||Language – 2||30||30|
CTET Exam Pattern Paper 2
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
|1||Child development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|2||Language – 1||30||30|
|3||Language – 2||30||30|
|4||Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
Candidates must have prepared for the syllabus on which the question papers will be set. Candidates can check the subject-wise complete syllabus for CTET Exam syllabus in the table given below:
|1.||Social Science||CTET Exam Detailed syllabus of Social Science|
|2.||Science||CTET Exam Detailed syllabus of Science|
|3.||Mathematics||CTET Exam Detailed syllabus of Mathematics|
There are many books available online as well as offline. Choosing best book for you is a difficult task. So we have prepared a list of best books which will help you for your CTET exam preparation.
CTET Admit Card:
All the candidates who applied for Central TET, for those admit card will be open on the official website. Candidates can download it before one month from the date of examination. There is no entry without admit card in the examination hall. Admit Card bears all the basic details of the candidate like name, father’s name, Roll Number, Centre name & centre code with photo and sign on it. If any candidate has the problem in downloading admit card or in the case of any discrepancy, the candidate can contact the officials of the exam conducting authority.
CTET 2018 Results
The CTET result will be declared tentatively within 2-3 months from the date of examination. To be qualified, candidates must have marks percentages above the 60%. Eligible and qualified aspirant will be called for document verification and then after documents verification, the certificate will be issued.
CTET Result Dates
Stay tuned to Education Bhaskar for more information & news!