Table of Contents:-
What is CTET:
This is a regular Test which is the essential qualification for any person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any schools of the Central Government (like KVS, NVS, Central Tibetan Schools, etc.) as well as schools under the administrative control of UT’s of Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu and Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and NCT of Delhi. Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD), Government of India has charged the responsibility to CBSE, Delhi to conduct the Examination.
CTET May 2017:
|CTET 2017 – Notification, News 2017, Online Applications, Admit Card, Results|
|Name of Test||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Eligibility||UG/PG + D.Ed./B.Ed|
|Exam Dates||14 May 2017|
|Availability||16 March to 7 April 2017|
- Level I-Primary Level Teachers (Class 1st to 5th)
- Level II- Junior Level Teachers (Class 6 to 8 )
- Level I-Primary Level Teachers: Candidates wish to teach the Class 1st to 5th should have Intermediate (Class 12th) Qualified with well n good marks plus have two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.) or BSTC.
- Level II- Junior Level Teachers: Candidates wish to be the teacher of class 5th to 8th, should have Graduation Degree from any recognised University plus two years Diploma in Elementary Education or B.Ed.
Also Read: HTET 2017 Haryana TET News www.htet.nic.in
How to Apply:
|CATEGORY||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|For General & OBC||Rs.600/-||Rs.1000/-|
|SC& ST & Differently Abled Person||Rs.300/-||Rs.500/-|
CTET 2017 Important Dates:
|Opening date for Online registration||16 March 2017|
|Last Date of online application||7 April 2017|
|Period of online correction in Particulars||12 April-17 April 2017|
|Date of download Admit Card||May 2017|
|CTET Paper-I Primary Teacher (PRT) Exam||14 May 2017
09:30 AM- 12:00 PM
|CTET Paper II (TGT) Exam||14 May 2017
14:00 PM- 16:30 PM
|Declaration of Result||June 2017|
Selection Process & Conditions:
- The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certification will be valid for seven years. The validity will be count from the all categories result from declaration date.
- No any restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a TET Certificate.
- An individual who has qualified TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
|I||150 MCQs which carry
|II||150 MCQs which carry