SSC CGL 2017-2018 Normalization Case Status & Updates- SSC CGL Supreme Court Case: Dear SSC CGL Aspirants who appeared in the 2016 Tier 2 examination, according to the latest news, a court case has been registered against SSC for irregularities in the Tier-II examination. There are many centres at which problems in computers & mishandling of resources have been observed.
The students’ group has registered ‘Writ Petition’ against SSC for CGL 2016 examination in which lawyer Prashant Bhushan has appeared against Staff Selection Commission in SC case for the cancellation of the Tier-II exam. The layer from SSC admitted the fault of SIFY in its statement. SIFY is a 3rd party organization which have the contract with SSC to conduction online exams.
SSC CGL 2017-2018 Supreme Court Hearing Summary
- A writ petition was filed for SSC CGL 201, 2018 by a group of SSC aspirants through advocates.
- Supreme Court No. 7 has set the committee of 2 judges for the investigation.
- The Committee of two judges will examine CD given to Court as well as CCTV footage of examination.
- After finding the merit in this case, A confidential report has to be submitted by the committee by 5th May 2017.
- Till then, Staff Selection Commission will continue with its Common Graduation Level 2016 and CGL 2017 notification recruitment process as usual.
- If the committee finds any misconducting or/and irregularities in examination then it may lead to cancellation of both tier-1 as well as Tier-2 exams. (As per the advocate appearing the case).
According to sources, SSC CGL 2016 exam has very less chance of cancellation.
Stay tuned! Education Bhaskar will update as we got any news from Supreme Court. Candidates are also advised to wait for Supreme Court’s final decision.
Good luck to you!