This year, About 3.71 lacs students appeared in the board examination. Total 64.59 per cent of students qualified for the secondary exam. As even in every year, Girls performed better than Boys. Girls scored better than boys with 69.86 pass per cent, while the 60.27 per cent boys cleared the exam.
Student of Tagore Senior Secondary School, Hisar, Rishita become the topper of the exam while other five students (Ankita, Kalpna, Nikita Maruti Sawant, Sneh, Uma) got 2nd position by scoring 499 marks. Chahat and Rohit secured 3rd position.
This is the first important class as based on marks obtained and performance in class 10th, student’s plan stream i.e. Science, Commerce or Arts or other in class 11th. Some of the student’s start preparing for competition exams like IIT JEE, NEET etc. along with class 11th and 12th.
Table of Contents:-
- About BSEH:
- HBSE Result – An Overview
- How to Check HBSE 10th Result 2020 online- BSEH Results
- Check Result by SMS:
- Forget Roll Number? Check Results by Name Wise/School Wise:
- HBSE 10th Class Previous Years Result Record – Score Percentage:-
- Pass Percentage- Year-wise Analysis
- Pass Percentage- Gender wise Analysis- Girls vs Boys
- HBSE 10th Class Grading System
- The problem in Downloading Result:
- BSEH Secondary & Senior Secondary Results- In the News:
HBSE Result – An Overview
|Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH), Bhiwani 2020 Results|
|Name of Test||Annual Board Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Exam Dates||March 2020|
|Result Date||10th July 2020|
|The issue of BSEH Certificate||Not Announced|
How to Check HBSE 10th Result 2020 online- BSEH Results
- Take your roll number with you and login on to the official website of BSEH on your phone or system using any browser.
- Click on the link labelled with “Exam Results“. This will open a new page as shown below.
- Now select the Class and Course and Enter your roll number and click on ‘Submit‘ button and new result page will be displayed with marks and basic detail of student.
- Click on button “Prink this page” or press Ctrl+P to print the result.
This page also candidates contains some important words like whose meaning are PASS for Qualified RL- Result Late, RP – Re-appear- FAIL. Result Late (RL) may be due to some issues like No Assessment marks obtained by Board or other issues.
Check Result by SMS:
Students can check their Haryana Board 10th Result through SMS too. Students are required to send an SMS by typing HB<Roll Number> and send it to 56263.
Forget Roll Number? Check Results by Name Wise/School Wise:
HBSE 10th Class Previous Years Result Record – Score Percentage:-
We have clubbed last 5 years statistics of the Haryana Board. Please find it below:
Pass Percentage- Year-wise Analysis
|Year||Total Number Of Students Appeared||Percentage of Passing Students|
Pass Percentage- Gender wise Analysis- Girls vs Boys
|Year||Pass Percentage (Girls)||Pass Percentage (Boys)|
HBSE 10th Class Grading System
*Grading system may vary from state to state and board to board across the India, s
|GRADE||RANGE||GRADE VALUE||GRADE POSITION|
|A+||90% to 100%||9||Outstanding|
|A||80% to 89%||8||Excellent|
|B+||70% to 79%||7||Very Good|
|B||60% to 69%||6||Good|
|C+||50% to 59%||5||Above Average|
|C||40% to 49%||4||Average|
|D+||30% to 39%||3||Marginal|
|D||20% to 29%||2||Need Improvement|
|E||Below 20%||1||Need Improvement|