This is the first important class as on the basis of marks obtained and performance in class 10th, student’s plan stream i.e. Science, Commerce or Arts or other in class 11th. Some of the student’s start preparing for competition exams like IIT JEE, NEET etc. along with class 11th and 12th.
Last year, Board declared the 10th result on 23rd May 2018 in which 51.5% student’s get qualified. As even in every year, Girls performed better than Boys. Total 55.34 girls qualified while 47.61 boys pass the exam. The Bhiwani Board also declared the HBSE class 12th result recently on 15th May 2019.
Table of Contents:-
- About BSEH:
- HBSE Result – An Overview
- How to Check HBSE 12th Result 2019- BSEH Results
- Check Result by SMS:
- Forget Roll Number? Check Results by Name Wise/School Wise:
- HBSE 12th Class Previous Years Result Record – Score Percentage:-
- Pass Percentage- Year wise Analysis
- Pass Percentage- Gender wise Analysis- Girls vs Boys
- HBSE 10th Class Grading System
- The problem in Downloading Result:
- BSEH Secondary & Senior Secondary Results- In the News:
HBSE Result – An Overview
|Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH), Bhiwani 2019 Results|
|Name of Test||Annual Board Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Exam Dates||March 2019|
|Result Date||17th May 2019|
|The issue of BSEH Certificate||Not Announced|
How to Check HBSE 12th Result 2019- BSEH Results
- Take your roll number with you and login on to the official website of BSEH or partner site i.e. IndiaResults on your phone or system using any browser.
- Click on the link labelled with “Secondary Examination Result March 2019”. This will open a new page.
- After clicking the link, it will open the new page, where you will find the input boxes for Roll Number or Name of the candidate and then fill the Captcha Code and submit.
- Click on ‘find Result’ button and new result page will be displayed with marks and basic detail of student.
- Click on button “Prink this page” or press Ctrl+P to print the result.
This page also candidates contains some important words like whose meaning are PASS for Qualified RL- Result Late, RP – Re-appear- FAIL. Result Late (RL) may be due to some issues like No Assessment marks obtained by Board or other issues.
Check Result by SMS:
Students can check their Haryana Board 10th Result through SMS too. Students are required to send an SMS by typing HB<Roll Number> and send it to 56263.
Forget Roll Number? Check Results by Name Wise/School Wise:
HBSE 12th Class Previous Years Result Record – Score Percentage:-
We have clubbed last 5 years statistics of the Haryana Board. Please find it below:
Pass Percentage- Year wise Analysis
|Year||Total Number Of Students Appeared||Percentage of Passing Students|
Pass Percentage- Gender wise Analysis- Girls vs Boys
|Year||Pass Percentage (Girls)||Pass Percentage (Boys)|
HBSE 10th Class Grading System
*Grading system may vary from state to state and board to board across the India, s
|GRADE||RANGE||GRADE VALUE||GRADE POSITION|
|A+||90% to 100%||9||Outstanding|
|A||80% to 89%||8||Excellent|
|B+||70% to 79%||7||Very Good|
|B||60% to 69%||6||Good|
|C+||50% to 59%||5||Above Average|
|C||40% to 49%||4||Average|
|D+||30% to 39%||3||Marginal|
|D||20% to 29%||2||Need Improvement|
|E||Below 20%||1||Need Improvement|