Haryana DET or is technical entrance exam and counselling process for admission to Govt. polytechnic colleges and its Govt. aided polytechnics. DET stands for Diploma Entrance Test which is conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) and Haryana State Counselling Society (HSCS), Department of Technical Education, Government of Haryana. The authority conduct exam for different polytechnic programmes i.e. Diploma in Engineering, Management & Pharmacy, Lateral Entry Diploma in Government as well as Private Colleges run by HSCS.
Table of Contents:-
Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2018-2019 Online Application Form & News
|Haryana DET 2018-2019- Polytechnic Diploma, Diploma Pharmacy & Lateral Entry DET-L|
|Name of Organization||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Admission Form Status||Not Announced|
|Entrance Exam Dates||June 2018|
|Admission Result Dates||June onwards|
|1st Counselling Status||July 2018 onwards|
|2nd Counselling Status||July 2018 onwards|
|Official Website||www.hstes.org.in and www.onlinetesthry.nic.in|
Qualifications required to appear in the Haryana DET 2018-19:
- Diploma in Engineering (DET): Those candidates who wish to take admission in the Polytechnic 1st year must have qualified the 10th/SSC from any recognized board with well and good marks record.
- Diploma in (Engineering) Lateral entry (LEET): Candidates who wish to do diploma by Lateral Entry musty have qualified he 12h or equivalent from a recognized board or institution with well and good marks.
- Diploma in Pharmacy: Candidates wish to take admission to Pharmacy Diploma should have completed the 12th from Haryana Board or equivalent with Science field (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics) with well and good marks.
Age Limit: There is no any age limit to apply.
How to Apply:
All the aspirants who fulfil eligibility criteria and interested in start career earlier the engineering /technical or pharmacy field need to apply through the online mode of application by registering on the official website of HSTES.
Steps to Apply for DET:
- First of all, the applicant needs to visit the official website of HSTES i.e. www.onlinetesthry.gov.in and click on the Apply button.
- Read the Prospectus and then Important Instructions for Registration for On-Line Entrance Test (OLET) before filling up the application form.
- Fill the required filed with correct information and then upload the coloured photograph and signature (Size should be maximum 20 kb size for a sign and 30 kb for photo).
- Choose one of your appropriate course you want to apply for among the Diploma (Engineering, Lateral Entry or pharmacy) and category (HGST/MAR/KM/SDB/TFW)
- Review and submit the registration form and payment of the fee.
- After successful registration, you will get a unique application number. write it down and take a print copy of system generated application form for future use.
|General/ UR||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/BC/PH etc.||Rs. 250/-|
* Fee can be paid through either e-challan or online (credit card/debit card/net banking).
Important Key Dates:
Diploma (Engineering & Technology):
|Diploma Engg. (including HGST,|
KM, MAR, SDB & TFW Categories)
|Diploma Pharmacy (including|
|Starting of Online Registration||7th May 2018|
|Closing of Online Registration||14th June 2018|
|Deposition of Entrance Test Fee through e-challan or online payment||7th May to 14th June 2018 (Online)8th May to 15th June 2018 (e-Challan)|
|Documents Verification at Designated Center||8th May to 15th June 2018|
|Beginning of Inter-merit/Rank Display||20th June 2018 (After 5:00 PM)||19th June 2018 (After 5:00 PM)|
|Deposition of Counseling Fee through e-challan or online payment||21st June 2018|
|Online Counseling Starts||22nd June 2018||21st June 2018|
Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry):
|Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||TFW Category in Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)|
|Starting of Online Registration||25th April 2018|
|Closing of Online Registration||17th May 2018|
|Deposition of Entrance Test Fee through e-challan or online payment||25th April to 17th May 2018 (Online)26th April to 18th May 2018 (Challan)|
|Documents Verification at Designated Center||Not Applicable||8th May to 28th May 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||23rd May 2018 (after 11:00 AM)|
|Conduct of Online Examination DET (Lateral Entry)||29th May to 1st June 2018|
|Unique Rank Declaration (Result)||6th June 2018 (After 5:00 PM)|
|Deposition of Counseling Fee through e-challan or online payment||7th June 2018|
|Sr. No.||Course Detail||Basis of Admission|
|I||Diploma Engg. including HGST, KM,|
MAR, SDB & TFW Categories
|Merit of Secondary School Examination (Matriculation) or|
equivalent qualifying examination
|II||Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry including|
|Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of Online Lateral Entry Diploma|
Entrance Test i.e. DET (L)-2018
|III||Diploma Pharmacy including MAR|
|Inter-se-Merit/ Rank prepared on the basis of percentage|
of Qualifying Examination
After the declaration of result and rank of Haryana DET 2018, the counselling process will begin. In counselling process, candidates are required to choose colleges and stream of their choice in order in online mode. There will be mainly 4 stages of counselling along with physical/manual/open house counselling.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The exam pattern of lateral entry course is given here:
|Type of Question||Objective types|
|No. of Questions||100|
|Duration||1 hour 40 Minutes (100 minutes)|
The syllabus of DET 2018 exam includes following subjects-
- Mathematics -25Marks
- English -25 Marks
- Science – 25 Marks
- Mental Ability/General awareness and Aptitude- 25 Marks
The exam will be on the metric level syllabus which includes topics of General English, General Aptitude and General Awareness Test, Mathematics and Science.
This is the way by which the eligible candidates can take admission in Haryana polytechnic colleges. For more detail, you may read the official notification as published or can contact the department.