Today data has become a major component of companies and businesses. Data that comes from within the company such as details of employees, daily transactions, costs, and accounts is vital and has to be stored securely. Additionally, the latest trend that companies are following is collecting customer information to improve the quality of service and make their marketing strategies more impactful.
Data warehouses are commonly used services to make extraction and storage of data faster while providing security. SQL Server is the popular system used worldwide for communication between these databases and users. Implementation of such Data warehouses requires experience and more importantly up to date knowledge on how novel technologies can be adapted to meet the requirements of a company.
So, the best way to verify your knowledge in this sphere is to get a proper Microsoft certification. From this post, you’ll know the advantages of being MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 certified, the details of one of the required exams 70-463 by code, and also how exam dumps can improve your preparation process.
Why Earn MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014?
Microsoft is a global pioneer in the tech industry and it has come up with some of the revolutionary products and services over the past few decades. Just like its technology, Microsoft’s line of certifications has earned the trust and recognition of companies across the globe. The SQL Server is one such technology around which Microsoft has developed several certifications catering to all experience levels from entry to expert.
The MCSA MS-200 in SQL Server 2012/2014 is a credential designed for ETL and data warehouse developers who create Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. By achieving this badge, you will be showcasing your ability to perform multiple activities including data cleansing, Extract Transform Load and data warehouse implementation.
Benefits of Having Microsoft Credentials on Your Profile
Getting a credential from a worldly recognized vendor, means gaining some perks. In terms of Microsoft, they are the following:
- Microsoft is a provider of vendor-specific certifications. If you are hoping to work with Microsoft products and services, then who better to achieve your credentials than Microsoft. Employers are keen on hiring professionals who can be guaranteed to know the latest technologies being developed.
- Digital badges to better market yourself in the industry. Social media over the years has become a source of lucrative job opportunities, hence professionals can get a competitive edge by sharing their credentials through Microsoft digital badges.
- Being Microsoft certified developers, individuals become more productive and efficient, than their uncertified colleagues or candidates for the same job position. Having this upper hand has plenty of benefits such as pay raises, promotions, and various other career advancements.
Microsoft 70-463 Exam Outline
There are three exams you need to take in order to acquire the MCSA in SQL Server 2012/2014, they are:
- 70-461 — Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014,
- 70-462 — Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014 Databases,
- 70-463 — Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014.
Each exam is priced at $165.
Microsoft 70-463 is a 120-minute exam consisting of 40-60 questions that are composed to reflect on the following core domains:
- Setting up a data warehouse (10-15%)
- Collect and modify data (20-25%)
- Load data (25-30%)
- Setup and use SSIS solutions (20-25%)
- Develop solutions with clean data (15-20%)
The passing score for 70-463 exam is 700 and your pass/fail status will be notified within a few minutes from completion. A detailed printed report containing your performance at the domain areas will be issued as well.
Will exam dumps have an impact on my score?
Exam dumps have really come into play over the past few years. More and more test-takers are willing to use them and the number of exam dumps’ providers is dramatically rising. Among the vast number of resources, the real challenge is to pick the most reliable one.
PrepAway is a platform that has established its name in providing high-quality dumps that are carefully checked via a panel of IT experts. PrepAway is a source for all your IT exam needs from all major certification vendors including Microsoft. Practice questions with answers are offered as ete files that run on the special software which is the ETE Exam Simulator to create the real 70-463 exam interface.
This feature is a huge asset especially for candidates who have issues with anxiety because they are able to adapt by repetitively exposing themselves to the exam conditions. Furthermore, you can find the best strategy to tackle various question types.
In case you want to previously try this preparation method you can firstly download free exam dumps that are uploaded by the recent test-takers. Also, PrepAway provides the candidates with a paid Premium Bundle for Microsoft 70-463 exam. Thus, for $39,99 you may get a ete file with expert-verified questions and answers, a training course, and a study guide.
Data warehouses are widely used in companies that handle large sets of data. With a well-implemented data warehouse employees and the users can achieve higher productivity and more efficiency in their operations. Thus, employers are really keen on hiring the best in the business by looking for certified candidates. MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 is a certification that will help your profile stand out from the rest ones. Face your 70-463 exam with the utmost confidence by using PrepAway’s exam dumps for practising. Pave your pathway to an excellent score and reap the advantages of being a top-tier SQL Server developer.