The result on the board’s site will include theory marks, internal marks, CCE, practical marks, in all subjects. Practical marks and Internal mark to be sent by schools to board. These marks are on the basis of student’s performance in class ( Attendance, Unit Tests/Summative assessment, Formative assessment, Cultural Activity, MEP etc.)
For both classes, these are very important exams of life, as on the basis of performance in class 10th and 12th class, students decide their career stream. There is tough competition ahead in higher classes for the opportunity and bright future
Table of Contents:-
- About BSEH:
- HBSE Result – An Overview
- How to Check HBSE 12th Result 2019- BSEH Results
- Check Result by SMS:
- Forget Roll Number? Check Results by Name Wise/School Wise:
- The problem in Downloading Result:
- HBSE 12th Class Previous Years Result Record – Score Percentage:-
- Pass Percentage- Year wise Analysis
- Pass Percentage- Gender wise Analysis- Girls vs Boys
- HBSE 12th Class Grading System
- BSEH Secondary & Senior Secondary Results- In the News:
HBSE Result – An Overview
|Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH), Bhiwani 2019 Results|
|Name of Test||Annual Board Examination|
|Conducting Authority||Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH)|
|Exam Dates||March 2019|
|Result Date||15th May 2019|
|The issue of BSEH Certificate||Not Announced|
How to Check HBSE 12th Result 2019- BSEH Results
- Candidates should have their roll number with them and then by using the browser, log on the official website of Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) or Indiaresults.
- Click on the link labelled with “Senior Secondary Examination Result March 2019”. This will open a new page.
- On the next page, you will find the input boxes for Roll Number and then fill the Captcha Code and submit.
- By submitting, you will see your result page with detailed marks and qualified status.
- Click on button “Prink this page” or press Ctrl+P to print the result.
This page also candidates contains some important words like whose meaning are PASS for Qualified RL- Result Late, RP – Re-appear- FAIL. Result Late (RL) may be due to some issues like No Assessment marks obtained by Board or other issues.
Check Result by SMS:
Students can check their Haryana Board 12th Result through SMS too. Students are required to send an SMS by typing HB<Roll Number> and send it to 56263.
Forget Roll Number? Check Results by Name Wise/School Wise:
The problem in Downloading Result:
HBSE 12th Class Previous Years Result Record – Score Percentage:-
We have clubbed last 5 years statistics of the Haryana Board. Please find it below:
Pass Percentage- Year wise Analysis
|Year||Total Number Of Students Appeared||Percentage of Passing Students|
Pass Percentage- Gender wise Analysis- Girls vs Boys
|Year||Pass Percentage (Girls)||Pass Percentage (Boys)|
HBSE 12th Class Grading System
*Grading system may vary from state to state and board to board across the India, s
|GRADE||RANGE||GRADE VALUE||GRADE POSITION|
|A+||90% to 100%||9||Outstanding|
|A||80% to 89%||8||Excellent|
|B+||70% to 79%||7||Very Good|
|B||60% to 69%||6||Good|
|C+||50% to 59%||5||Above Average|
|C||40% to 49%||4||Average|
|D+||30% to 39%||3||Marginal|
|D||20% to 29%||2||Need Improvement|
|E||Below 20%||1||Need Improvement|