Samsung has been developing firt-rate and top notch devices ever since 1938 and is one of the most preferable electronics company among people. The South Korean Multinational Company has come forward with numerous outstanding Smartphones and the S series has earned a lot of name in the tech world. The original Samsung Galaxy S was launched in June 2010 and became the first ever Android Smartphone which got certified DivX HD.
Since then the company has brought forward six more S series Smartphone until now and now Samsung is all set for the launch of Galaxy S8 which will be made available for sale from this month itself.
It might get a little bit difficult to discuss about the Samsung Galaxy S9 at this moment as the Galaxy S8 has not yet hit the market but there are reports which have highlighted several speculations regarding the Smartphone. People are definitely expecting a lot from Samsung Galaxy S8 but their expectations from the Galaxy S9 is even larger.
The company has always come up with a better Smartphone with the launch of every S series phone. The Galaxy S8 is anticipated to match up with the expectations of the users wherein some of them have already started looking out for Samsung Galaxy S9 release date.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Review, Specifications and Price
Nothing has been talked about it officially right now but people are anticipating the Smartphone to be on sale after 1.5 years. However, let’s look at all the rumours regarding the Samsung Galaxy S9 which are trending these days. So go through the pointers below.
- Resolution of any Smartphone always grabs attention and the Galaxy S9 by Samsung is predicted to be equipped with a resolution of 2560×1440.
- As far as the display of Samsung Galaxy S9 is concerned reports suggest that the device may end up featuring a 5.5-inch display screen along with a quad HD display.
- The 3D Touch Display Technology is something which many of the users are expecting out of the developers of Samsung Galaxy S9. So it would be awesome if the particular feature gets equipped with the Galaxy S9.
- The display protection of any Smartphone is highly important and Samsung may mull over providing the Gorilla Glass 4 as the display protection for the Galaxy S9.
- Coming to the hardware of the Galaxy S9, the Smartphone is anticipated to come up with a chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 830. And the Smartphone will get a great amount of speed if it is equipped with this particular chipset.
- The GPU of Galaxy S9 is expected to be of Andre 540.
- The internal memory space of the Samsung Galaxy S9 is predicted to be of a massive 128 GB while the RAM of the device may turn out to be of 6GB.
- The Galaxy S9 may come up with a dual camera setting and its rear camera might be of 21 MP while the selfie camera of the device might be of 8 MP.
By going through all the pointers regarding Samsung Galaxy S9 you must have become quite excited about the Smartphone. However, the release date of the device is not nearing anytime soon do we might be over flooded with some more speculations regarding the Galaxy S9 in the coming days.
What is 3D Touch Technology
Basically, 3D Touch senses how much pressure you apply to the iPhone’s display. The capacitive sensors measure microscopic changes in the distance between the cover glass and the backlight. After that the software determines how much pressure is being applied, and dynamically adapt based on context.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Price and Release Date: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 price in India is expected to be Rs. 63990 for 64 GB variant. Galaxy Note 8 is due to be launched in April, 2017.
People are also Reading: