Arguing and Defensive in nature? Then you might have a better career as a lawyer. If law is an option, one is confused about the college to opt for. What can be better than an NLU! NLU Delhi is a new attraction to the college students targeting law as a career. The first choice of every student is NLU-D while no one thinks of how to get admission to this institute. NLU Delhi grants admission to the law course through AILET (All India Law Entrance Test). With a total of 70 seats, NLUD offers B.A. LLB program for 5 years. The total fee for the entire course is INR 7, 60, 600.
Planning to apply for AILET? The applications for the exam will be invited from January 2018 and will extend till April 2018. After which, you will receive your entry pass to the exam- AILET Admit Card.
This is the most important document for the entire process as any candidate won’t be allowed inside the exam center if they do not carry the admit card. Most importantly, one must know if they are eligible to apply or not? Even if you score 40% in your Class XII, NLU Delhi will accept your application for the exam.
What if you are unable to clear AILET? This exam is a tough nut to crack, however obtaining marks equivalent to the set cut off is necessary for the admission. If you are not able to score the minimum cut off marks then being disheartened is not a solution.
The law entrance exams and the number of law colleges have a large number while you won’t find any college in Delhi if you miss AILET. The other possible exams apart from AILET to achieve your law career include- CLAT, MHCET Law, LSAT, and BLAT. Let’s discuss the life at NLU Delhi so that you can fascinate more about being a part of this college.
How to Apply for AILET?
Filling the AILET Application is the initial step to your dream career. The process is entirely online on the official website of NLU Delhi. It is a three-step process after which you receive the AILET Admit card– the most important document which holds utmost importance till your admission to the college. You have to download the admit card online after the registration. Here are the steps to apply for AILET:
- Registration Process for AILET: One has to visit the official website of NLU Delhi and register as a new user by clicking on the Apply Online link. The basic information asked must be filled correctly as no corrections will be allowed later. Confirm the given details on the Application locker page.
- Filling the form and Uploading the images: Choose the college in this step and select your desired course (LLB, of course!). After clicking on Apply Now, you will be redirected to the form wherein you have to enter your personal, academic and communication details. Again, be careful! No changes allowed later. After that, upload correctly! Find and upload your photo and signature in JPEG format. The size must not be more than 150 kb. Save the same and proceed.
- Fee Payment: Choose your payment mode- online or offline. Pay the application fee of INR 3000 for general category (INR 1000 for reserved category). After you submit the fee, download the acknowledgement. You can find the same on your mail ID or from the Application locker under the application submitted area.
Why to choose NLU Delhi?
NLU Delhi is on the hit list of all the aspiring law candidates. Targeted by many and achieved by a few! This college holds a lot of importance among the young aspiring lawyers.
But what is so amazing about the college which attracts students to it? Let’s find that out:
- NLUD being a new venture of the National Law University is an attraction! Nonetheless, everyone wishes to be a part of the new and fast growing. From academics to debating to the jewel in the crown of any law school, mooting, NLUD had done phenomenally well. As a new law school, it is brimming with energy and drive. The speed with which it is growing, the top spot isn’t too far. Students here are very enthusiastic and driven with energy to learn. The students love working towards a bevy of different goals.NLUD has none of the stagnation and self-assured complacency that inevitably creeps into one’s mind when they know they are established and considered the best.
- A sprawling campus and well stocked library in it indicate the wealth of the University. From the world class moot court hall to the enviable conference and meeting rooms, no expense has been spared to create a world class infrastructure for students. NLUD helps you to be a part of a legal education field that doesn’t need to undertake deliberations before spending the money for student’s education. The performance of students in the moot court expenses can be evaluated by the expenses done by the college in the same. This sort of generosity and willingness to spend money on worthy projects sets NLUD apart from all its competitors.
- There are few personal reasons associated with the attraction of students to the college as derived from the students already pursuing the exam. They feel like home in the campus, around the faculty and in the hostel as well. This is a bliss to the Delhiites! Being able to go to law school without having to catch a plane every time I want to come back home is a great draw. A legal degree is not that easy, and can get very stressful and difficult. College in your city allows one to unwind, relax and go back to work fighting fit. Moreover, the hundred tiny problems that accompany outstation students: laundry troubles, scrambling to go to the market, awkward forced interaction with some remote relatives who are your local guardians, is not something Delhiites have to worry about.