Hello HBSE Aspirants, HBSE 12th 2nd Semester Results 2014 Declared- Haryana Board 12th (Senior Secondary/Intermediate) Result March 2014 for Freshers, Reappear, Re-evaluation 2014| Name Wise/School Wise : is going to declare in First week of June 2014 by the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH). BSEH is famous with its name as HBSE.
Applicants can Check their Haryana Board Result by name wise, school wise, roll Number wise
According to the Officials, near about 2,50,000 students have appeared for Haryana Board Class Senior Secondary Examination which is conducted by HBSE Board every year in two semesters (1st Semester, 2nd Semester) in month of Ocober and March respectively.
HBSE Class 12 Result 2014 March 2014: In the News
How to Check the HBSE for the HBSE 12th Class Results:
- You must have your Roll Number with you to check the result.
- Go to the Official Website of HBSE Board at www.bseh.org.in or Click the Link Below to go.
- You will see the landing page of Official website.
- Click on the link label with HBSE 12th Result 2014 for 2nd Semester 2014.
- Click on it and Enter your roll number and after captcha code Submit it.
- Your Result will be shown with full detailed marks.
- Check the HBSE 12th Result Roll Number Wise
- HBSE 12th result 2014 Name wise
- HBSE 12th Result School Wise
- BSEH Official Website: www.bseh.org.in
[button-blue url=”http://educationbhaskar.com/results” target=”_self” position=”left”]Check also HBSE 10th Class Result 2014 :- CLICK HERE [/button-blue]
Check HBSE Result by SMS:
Appearing Students can check their Haryana Class 12th results 2014 by sending SMS. The students can use the simple steps given by us to get Haryana Class 12th results on their mobile phones.
Type HB12<SPACE>ROLL NUMBER and send it to 56263.
(Normal SMS Charges apply. Note that this service is provided by third party company not Education Bhaskar Team)
If any candidates have problem with download or check the result, or forget or lost the roll number of his class can drop a message below.
All the Very Best wishes from Education Bhaskar Team !
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.