Haryana DEd Aspirants, It is to informed you that the admission process for Diploma In Education (D.Ed.) course imparted by Education colleges in Haryana shall start in July 2014. All the Diploma In Education (D.Ed.) Regular as well as Correspondence (Private) candidates who wish to make their career in Teaching line, the Diploma or Degree in Education i.e. D.Ed. or B.Ed. course is compulsory for them to be eligible for it. Candidates have to crack the TET to be a Teacher in Government Schools like Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) and State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) are eligible for queries related to the D.Ed. admissions in Haryana.
[alert-announce] It is informed you that Notification is not published till, we will update it as soon as it published. So stay tune, Read EducationBhaskar.com [/alert-announce]
BSEH is going to announce the notification for admission in the D.Ed, for session 2014-2016. However the exact key dates of Online registration, Examination, Admission, counselling has not published till by the authority department. BSEH and SCERT as has to give responsibility to conduct this Exam while the responsibility of handling D.Ed. admissions 2014-16 through Centralized Counselling has been given to SCERT Gurgaon.
More information about the described notification of Haryana D.Ed. Admission 2014 is as mentioned below:
Haryana D.Ed. Admission 2014 Application Form :-
- Name of the Organization: Board of School Education Haryana
- Name of the course Offered: Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) / D.Ed. Urdu (JBT)
- Seats Availability : N/A
The Course Fee will be – Rs. 18400/-per year.
- Educational Qualifications: All the interested candidates must be 12th (Intermediate) qualified with well and good marks or equivalent qualification from any recognized board or institutions.
- Age Limit: Candidates are advised to read the official notification regarding to this matter.
How to Apply:
All the Eligible and Interested candidates need to apply through offline mode via filling application form. The Prospectus-cum-application form can be downloaded from official website or from the related DIET centers of their district between defined dates of the cash payment of described amount. There would be relaxation in application fee for reserved categories candidates (SC/ST/PH/BC etc.) as per govt. norms. This dully filled application form along with attested xerox copies of demanded documents and certificates need to submit to the office of Director, S.C.E.R.T. Haryana, Gurgaon before or on last date of submission.
- The starting date of online application : 1st week of July, 2014
- Online Registration & Payment of Fees (Other than SBI Challan)- Mid July, 2014 to Mid July, 2014 and by SBI Challan Mode
- Declaration of Result of Haryana D.Ed. : Beginning of August, 2014
D.Ed. 1st Round Admissions:
- College allotted on 3rd week of July, 2014 at 03:00 PM.
- Issuing Provisional Admit Card/Call letters-Between Mid July 2014
- Date of Report to concerned Institute & finalize the Admission process: 3rd-4th week of July, 2014
D.Ed. 2nd Round Admissions:
- Filling of options/Choices by candidates-Between 3rd-4th week of July, 2014
- Date of College allotment: Last week of July, 2014
- Date of Issuing Provisional Admit letters Card- Last week of July, 2014
- Date of Report to concerned Institute & finalize the Admission process- Last week of July, 2014
Haryana D.Ed. -In the News:
Other Important details:
Dear D.Ed. Aspirants, if you have any Query/Problem related to above article regarding to the Haryana D.Ed. Admission 2014 then leave your request for any Problem, Question Paper Request, Answer Key, Results or Admit Card, Application Form, Counselling, Important Dates, News etc. You may leave the comment.
[edubhaskar_button align=”left” animation=”none” color=”red” size=”small” icon=”th-large” text=”Click Here to read the official notification” relationship=”nofollow” url=”http://www.dedharyana.org/”]
[edubhaskar_button align=”left” animation=”none” color=”red” size=”small” icon=”th-large” text=”Click Here to go to the official website ” relationship=”nofollow” url=”http://www.dedharyana.org/”]
If you found an error, highlight it and press Shift + Enter or click here to inform us.